What's on through October
With no sign of the Virus lifting & tighter rules now introduced, we have had to think carefully about how we can best support the community and keep the good vibes coming. So over the past couple of weeks you have probably seen some of our offers being updated & I just wanted to write this piece to round-up all the great value deals we will be offering at The Albert as winter starts to take hold over the next couple of months.
1. Monday - Wednesday 50% off food will continue (For October at least).
2. Happy Hour is back with £3.50 pints of Carlsberg, Ale, house wine or Cider between 12-6pm every Monday - Friday.
3. Quiz Night has now returned and will be taking place every Thursday at 7:30pm with a £50 bar tab up for grabs to the winning team.
4. Craft Thursdays all craft beer is £4.50 per pint (Neck oil, Panama Creature, Gamma Ray, Islington steam lager, Brooklyn defender & Brooklyn Lager) The perfect accompaniment to Quiz Night.
5. Our Brunch Menu can now be enjoyed every Saturday from 10:30am - 1pm.
6. Gin Saturday continues to be one of our most supported offers. Grab any double of our gin selection (over 20 gins and counting!) with any mixer for £6.50
7. Sunday Roasts are now £10.95 and are available from 12-5pm.
So seven reasons to celebrate with us here at The Albert in October and we do hope you will join us. Remember that groups are limited to a maximum of 6 (including children) and remember to wear a mask when moving around the pub. If your bum's not on a seat you should be wearing a mask. 😊
We look forward to welcoming you & hope to see you soon.
Aaron & the Team
The Albert Inn