We have now re-opened the pub and are delighted with the response from the community. Thank you all for your support over the last 3 months.
Just a couple of things we need to share about the new pub experience so everyone knows the score.....
1. There will be no service at the bar & all customers need to be seated at a table.
2. All customers will need to fill in a card with their name and contact details for contact tracing.
3. There will be no apps. We are a social bunch by nature so instead of everyone having to communicate via phone we will have our wonderful staff waiting on you hand and foot at your table.
4. There will be reduced capacity to allow for social distancing.
5. Anyone refusing to follow the guidelines will be asked to leave. We need to ensure this is a safe environment for our staff and customers.
6. We will clean touch points regularly and sanitisation stations will be dotted around the pub as well as in the toilets.
7. We will prioritise bookings, please don't be offended if you show up and there is no space. We will try and accommodate you if we can but its on YOU to book a space.
8. Online bookings of up to 6 people only. Larger groups please call us to see if we can accommodate you.
What is a modern pub without a banging Sunday Roast.
Join us every Sunday from 12-5.30 for lunch. Booking recommended!
A la Carte dining
Celebrate With Us
Join us throughout the week for an indulgent afternoon or evening with fine food. Dinner Monday - Thursday, lunch and dinner Friday - Saturday & Lunch on Sunday.
Enquire with us on holding your very special occasion.
Unfortunately there will be no live music until the rules have been relaxed.